- State-of-the-art computerized eye care services including the Humphrey Vision Analyzer to allow for even clearer vision than conventional vision instruments.
- Eye examinations for infants as young as 4 weeks of age, children and adults.
- The latest cosmetic and corrective contact lenses.
- Preventative and remedial vision therapy.
- Bio-feedback vision therapy to reduce or eliminate the need for glasses
- Complete eyewear services.
- High fashion frame boutique with over 2000 frames on-site. We also have Industrial Frames and lenses approved by OSHA.
- Most private insurance Medi-cal and Medicare honored.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Most major insurances. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Spanish, Dr. Dudow is FLUENT in Spanish. Dr. Tan is FLUENT in Tagalog & staff speaks many dialects of Chinese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.